Due to the Corona Covid-19 virus epidemic, it has become very difficult to find a mask recently. In the masks found, they are sold for a lot more money than they should have. If you have a mask, you should use these masks carefully. You may have to use masks over and over again if needed. However, when using it again, the protection against viruses decreases.
When face masks are not sterile, they pose a danger to your health. To be able to use the used masks again, you need to sterilize your face mask. It is not an easy thing to do this at home. The functionality of the mask can go away and leave you unprotected. To sterilize masks, you should use machines designed for this.
In this article, we have listed the best face mask sterilizing machines for you.
Best Face Mask Sterilizers
BESGEER Face Mask Sterilizer
- Improve Sleeping Quality
- Smoke and dust abatement
- Improve air quality
- To prevent pollen allergy
- Prevent air conditioning disease
Environment Protection Stop using Disposable Mask
Stay away from the secondary Pollution
Efficient Sterilization The suggest time to sterilize : 30-45 mins
After 45 Mins the yellow staphylococcus can sterilize 97.79%.
After 45 Mins the klebsiella pneumoniae can sterilize 97.25%.
Easy to operate
- Step 1 Power on the machine and Set the switch to “On”,
- Step 2 Place the make that need to sterilize, on the air outlet port. This machine can not only sterilize the mask but also purified air at the same.
AGAWA Disinfection Box for Face Mask, Professional UV Sterilizer Box
Professional Face Mask Sterilizersback to menu ↑
VastMedic CPAP Cleaner and Sanitizer for Mask and Tubing Accessory
3B Lumin CPAP Mask and Accessory Cleaner – UV Light CPAP Cleaner – Ozone-Free
VirtuCLEAN CPAP Equipment and Mask Cleaner
SoClean 2 Premium Package
Reduce the use of disposable mask Take care of our environment and the people we care.
Why do we need Mask sterilizer?
- It is inconvenient for us to sterilize the mask with standard way.
- The disposable masks is short used cycle, waste money.
- Disposable product make the amount of rubbish increases rapidly. not good to the increasingly serious environmental pollution.
Do you know how many bacteria will present on the mask after use?
- Communities of bacteria during breath
- Chemical pollutant from the original material of mask.
- The pollutant from the mask surface
The traditional way to sterilize
Sunshine sterilization, ultraviolet disinfection The disadvantage is that penetration is weak, disinfection efficiency is not high, but the human body mucous and skin will be damaged.
Chemical substances sterilization These disinfection methods are the use of strong oxidizing principle to sterilized, Although sterilization is efficiency, but trouble rinsing process, and can not avoid skin will have some damage